slide show

11.01.2010

Tyson + Kortnie's Engagements

You'll never know the price I'll pay for awesome pictures. I'll almost die for them. In fact, so will Tyson and Kortnie! Nobody will ever know how close we came to getting smashed by a train to get these beauties (in fact, I'll never know either because I just ducked my head and ran the second I heard the horn). Haha, it was so funny! In reality it couldn't have been THAT close because I made it all the way down the hill before it came by, but we just happen to be smack dab in the middle of the bridge when we saw it coming so we definitely had to put a little wiggle in our step on our way back. I think I'll avoid RR tracks for a bit (even though the pictures were so fun there)! Good thing Tyson and Kortnie are so awesome and still love me after all that (don't you?)... I hope ;)




Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think?