slide show

11.18.2010

Temple pictures for sale!

I had so much fun selling my temple pictures at a local boutique last week that I'm going to keep on selling!
 I'm going to keep this post at the top of my blog for a while, so make sure you scroll down to see more posts. Hello, I have to leave it here so you all can get ya some Christmas presents for everyone!
These pictures are printed metallic too so the color looks awesome!


Introductory Prices
8x10 print - $11
8x10 mounted - $16
11x14 print - $18
11x14 mounted - $25
16x20 print - $30
16x20 mounted - $40
8x10 float wrap - $56
8x10 canvas - $77
11x14 float wrap - $90
11x14 canvas - $120

Please ask me about prices on other sizes and custom orders (if you want special wording like "Torgersen Est. 2005" or black and white, etc).

and to see all the details



Oh man, you know me better than that! To think I would do something like this without a
GIVEAWAY!

One lucky winner will get whichever print they want in a 11x14 or 8x10 (mounted or not, words or not)
it's up to you!!!

How to win:
You can get up to 3 entries by leaving 3 seperate comments below...
1. Leave a comment telling me your favorite picture I've ever taken (I need to decide which pictures to put on my new website I'm designing) from any session ever!
2. Post about http://buyldstempleprints.blogspot.com/ on facebook (must include the link)
3. Blog about http://buyldstempleprints.blogspot.com/ on your blog (must include the link)

Winner will be drawn at random on Sunday November 7th so check back to see if you won!

update- giveaway now closed, but you can definitely still buy the pictures ;)


25 comments:

  1. um...I love any picture you took of my daughter! especially the one where she's crying. Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen ANY picture of yours and not loved it instantly! BUT since you're making us choose one, I think that the 2nd to last one of Brysaac (did I spell his name right?) is adorable! (The one where he has this cutie patootie smile and his parents are not in focus in the background. Darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I did a FB post about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for sweet baby pictures. My fav. is the one of "kobree" in the pink ruffly thing with the pearls. So sweet! You know I love all your pictures. Wish I had half your picture taking talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. posted about you on FB too! I hope I win! I need one of these to hang in the front room of our new house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sweet pictures you took of your little guy not too long ago! I think I need to buy one of these for my sister-in-law and brother-in-law. They are going through the temple in December, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE the pictures of Kobree (sp?)--I especially love the closeup of her face sleeping with the pearls. That one melts me!! You are an amazing photographer. I have been looking at a bunch of photographers and think you are amazingly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I LOVE the session with Cohen at 1 year. ADORABLE! I posted on FB :) Pick me K!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your link from Erin U. My favorite picture is the one of the girl in her prom dress taken from behind (i hope you know which one I am talking about). So cute. I love the temple pictures. (Cheltonmelanie@hotmail.com) Hope I win!! I need family pics soon...will have to keep you in mind

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the temple pics and would love to have a Salt Lake Temple picture on my wall!

    Ashlie
    ashblog (at) hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK Mitzi...I always look at your blog cause I just love your work but i guess i'm just to lazy to comment...but I LOVE your temple pictures and totally want one so I'm entering!! K my favorite picture is the 3rd one down from Jaisha's wedding. And maybe it's cause i'm biased cause i absolutely love her, but I think she looks amazingly hot in that picture and you can totally see the love Eric has for her from that sweet and simple yet passionate kiss!! so there is my input for my fave! Also i am going to link you to my facebook and my blog! I hope I win!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here is the link to my facebook!!! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=629514623

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here is the link to my blog!! http://thesmithstogetherforever.blogspot.com/2010/11/think-christmas.html

    I hope I win!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A favorite? Well...everytime I have looked at your pictures, I have seen how talented you are...but as for a favorite. On your FB page, there is an album called "The Chuggs". The first picture in that one is my favorite. I love the skirt and the cake and everything about the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I put the link on my facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the picture of Tysha... where she is walking away with her purse. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This would be a GREAT gift for my daughter who is getting "married" in the St. George temple in January. Pick me please! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the Bountiful Temple. I was married there. It will be 13 years ago on November 14. I would love to win this to give to my husband. LUCKY 13!!! All of the pictures are beautiful as well. I also posted your link on my facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Logan Temple will always be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, your photography is amazing! I got the link off the idea door page on facebook. I really like the pictures of the family from February. I especially like the one of the mother and daughter touching noses. I have a daughter, and I love those moments! I love your temple pictures, we live in Florida so I try to keep temple pictures all around the house since it is a long drive to see a temple!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I posted your link on my facebook page. ;) I actually posted it twice, once for a link to this page, and one with the link that is above for the temple prints! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I also posted the link on my blog! Thanks for the great pictures. I wish we could get you to fly down here to Florida to get one of our temple! ;) And while you are here, I need to get some family shots! Disney vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  23. http://siciliandbenhalefamily.blogspot.com/2010/11/amazing-temple-pictures.html

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=459119843539&set=a.150036963539.112903.149752698539&comments&v=wall#!/sicili.hale

    These are the links to my blog, and the facebook posts where I put your link! ;)

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?