slide show

3.06.2013

Las Vegas

Hi friends,
I get so many emails about photography and where the heck I am, so let me clarify...
I am currently living in Henderson in the Las Vegas area and am taking sessions here. However, I still go to Utah every so often to do sessions there as well.
Contact me (mitziray@yahoo.com) for availability and questions!
-Mitzi



Current Pricing

child session
*up to two children – each additional child $20
$250

family, senior, boudoir, maternity, newborn
$300

*family session up to six people- each additional $10
(up to two hours of shooting time)


printing prices & products here
When you buy $250+ in products, you'll receive your digital images/copyright permission with your order.



I'm happy to do location and outfit changes throughout your session as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think?