slide show

1.07.2011

The Tracys

I told myself last year that this year would be different and I wouldn't take so many pictures around the holidays, haha. That's funny. I'm a nut and somehow still managed to do way too many. I can't even begin to tell you how many cute sessions are just waiting to be blogged, oops. I'll try to get as many in as I can but I'm all about starting fresh in 2011 (yes, that is a copout because I'm lame like that).

Anyway, I met the Tracys quite a few years ago and got to be great friends with them since. It seems like so long ago I took sweet Ruby's newborn pictures and even longer that I took some of Isabelle. She was practically a baby. I love these girls!!!

We started outside and braved through the cold, it even started to sprinkle on us. Then we took the party to the studio to do some bday pics of miss Ruby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think?